MODERN ACCOUNTING with
good, old-fashioned customer service
The seemingly small job of bookkeeping can quickly become a complicated task for any business...But Annie Homstad, the Bookkeeper on Wheel$, has the knowledge and tools to make it easy. Annie brings years of accounting experience along with good, old-fashioned work ethics right to your door. The Bookkeeper on Wheel$ provides fast, convenient, and reliable services for all of your accounting needs. Don’t wait until the last minute—call Annie today at 614-315-9886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Solution-oriented financial professional with proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communications & collaborative skills.
- Strong business analysis abilities.
- Strives for strong client relation and business partnership.
- Franklin University – completed MBA
- Franklin University – B.S. in Business Administration
- Licensed Treasurer
Annie’s mission is to bring clarity to the complexity of bookkeeping. Annie provides important insight and tools that will keep your business running fiscally proficient all year round. She does this by utilizing easy-to-use tools like, QuickBooks. This keeps costs low and makes the task of bookkeeping accessible to everyone from small business owners to farmers. Her valuable knowledge will help you get the most out of your hard earned money.
- On-site and Remote Bookkeeping Services
- Bookkeeping Clean-ups and Troubleshooting
- Accounting System Set-up & Training
- Draft Financial Statements and Reports
- Payroll Services
- Generate 1099's and W2's
- Year-end Tax Prep
- Notary Services
Tax Preparation Fee:
Individual Filing $129
Joint Filing $159
Self Employed $189
Bookkeeping Services Fee:
$35 per hour
CONTACT BOOKKEEPER ON WHEELS
401 West High Street, Suite 12, Mount Vernon, Ohio 43050
Call Annie Homstad at 614-315-9886, or email email@example.com